Silicone baking molds are usually used to bake cakes, pizza, bread, mousse, jelly, puddings, fruit pies, etc. The silicone baking molds can resist high-temperature, safe to use in microwave ovens. They are non-stick, flexible, durable, and easy to pick out the foods, with no residue stick on the mold.
Silicone Baking molds features
- Resist high-temperature safe to use in the baking ovens, microwave ovens
- Non-stick, the silicone baking molds are with the high-glossy face and non-stick properties. Even didn’t spay anti-stick oil, we can still pop out the cakes from molds easily. But we can’t use hard and sharp knife hurt the surface of the silicone molds.
- Silicone molds are durable, flexible, and reusable for thousands of times.
We are a manufacturer of silicone baking molds. They including the silicone baking cups, silicone muffin pans, silicone chocolate mold, candy mold and etc. They are all with high-quality and get approved by FDA certifications, and shipped to more than 100 countries, win excellent reputations from customers.
On this page, we share 100% food-grade silicone bakeware/baking molds and answer some common questions as follows.
- How to use the silicone baking molds?
- Can we put the silicone mold in the oven?
- How hot the silicone can resist?
- Is silicone bakeware safe to use?
How to use the silicone baking molds?
- Choose the suit silicone baking molds or silicone bakeware. We have different kinds of baking molds: Such as silicone muffin pans, cupcake mold, Silicone Donut Pan, cake baking mold, chocolate molds, candy mold, and snake mold for DIY shapes. The silicone mold is non-stick, easy to clean. You can use silicone bakeware DIY food at home.
- Clean, disinfect, and dry the silicone molds completely before baking. The silicone molds are durable and easy to clean by the dishwasher. And we can disinfect them by boiling in water.
- The silicone baking molds are non-stick. And you can still use the silicone brush to coat some anti-stick oil for more convenient clean.
- Fill the food material to the molds. We should fill all tray cups with food material. No vacancy. If the material is finish, we should fill some water to protect the silicone.
- Silicone utensils are easier to vacuum. So when store silicone utensils, we should clean, dry, and put them in a cool and clean cabinet or box.
- Silicone appliances should be washed with hot water (diluted food detergent) for the first time and after each uses clean. They can’t be washed with corrosive substances.
- Do not touch the silicone utensils with sharp instruments, or use heavy objects to push and pull the utensils vigorously.
- After baking, take out the baking mold with silicone gloves and put on a heat protection mat. Cool at least 20 minutes. The cake will be easy to pop out from the non-stick silicone baking molds
- Clean and dry the silicone baking molds. Then stock in bags or boxes. They can reuse for thousands of times.
We list the high-quality, hot-sale silicone baking molds as follows.
Can we put the silicone baking molds in the oven? how hot the silicone can resist?
Yes, we can put the silicone molds in the oven. Our super-quality silicone can resist temperature up to 230℃. We can set the oven at a normal temperature lower than 230 ℃. That can meet our common baking demand.
The silicone is flexible. Before putting the silicone baking mold into the oven, we can put that on a rigid plate to keep the silicone cups on a flat plane.
Is the silicone bakeware safe to use?
The silicone bakeware is 100% food-grade and safe to used to baking food. The silicone is non-toxic, free of BPA, FDA approved. The silicone can resist temperature up to 230 ℃. So it’s safe to do baking.
- 100% Food-grade silicone, PBA free, non-corrosive, non-toxic
- Silicone resists -40~230℃
- Easy to clean and store: Dishwasher, Microwave, Freezer all OK.
- Durable, Unbreakable for many years
And the silicone is non-stick, the cake is easy to release from the mold. That’s safe to make good shape cupcake, muffin and birthday cake, and etc.
How are silicone baking molds advantages?
Good Quality And Performance For Baking
Silicone baking molds are flexible and durable. Any pull and twist can quickly recover as before, no deformation, not easy to damage, and durable. The silicone molds are non-stick, it’s easy to remove the silicone cups from the cake with no residue. And that’s very easy to clean with warm water by hand or dishwasher. The corrugated silicone cup edges make the cake look good and delicious.
Multi-Function Versatile Use
The reusable baking molds offer exceptional versatility in the kitchen. Use them to make not only muffins and cupcakes, but also molded gelatins, individual cheesecakes, single-serving brownies, and other delicious desserts and treats. Beyond baking, the colorful cups can also be used to hold snacks, candy for a kid’s party, or sprinkles and other edibles when decorating cookies and cakes.
Durable, Reusable And Eco-Friendly
The silicone baking molds can be used thousands of times. They are environment friendly and perfect alternative to disposable baking paper. The silicone molds can save the material, protect the earth, and save money for baking lovers.
Reusable Silicone Baking tools offer the ultimate convenience, they are a great choice for any baking lover, great for daily use.
Colorful Design For Fashion DIY Baking At Home
The reusable silicone baking tools resist stains and odors, and they keep good performance and last for long times.
The disposable baking papers are easy to broken and can’t peel away gracefully from baked foods. But flexible silicone baking tools are durable and non-stick, with this wonderful baking tool, you can enjoy to DIY muffins, birthday cakes and cupcakes at home, and they are also good tools in the dessert shops.
Silicone baking mold is a very convenient and practical baking tool. We are manufacturer of the best silicone baking molds, Welcome to your inquries.
Also, If you like this article（ https://www.siliconeuse.com/silicone-bakeware-use-tips/ ）, please leave a message or share it，thank you.