|Type||Food storage or other packing|
|Certification||FDA, CE / EU, LFGB, SGS|
|Product name||Good quality reusable food safety silicone bag for food snack storage and sous vide cooking|
|Feature||Eco-Friendly, High quality, stretchable|
|Package type||Food storage|
|Usage||Kitchen aid tools|
|Packing||Header card bag|
|Keyword||silicone ziplock bags|
|Style||European style , modern|
- Small: 420ml, 190 x 135mm
- Middle: 580ml, 220 x 156mm
- Large: 1800ml, 260 x 232mm
- 100% pur non-toxic food-grade silicone. Unlike the traditional plastic bags, the silicone ziplock bags contain no BPA, no PVC, FDA approved. Keep the food safe to storage in the silicone food bags.
- Pinch-lock seal: Self-sealing air-tight pinch-lock seal to keep food fresh to store, marinade, and sous vide. Simple to use, just squeeze the bag, to remove excess air and pinch the seal closed.
- Keep your food’s nutrients, flavors and juices locked in.
- Dishwasher and Microwave Safe: food-grade silicone is safe for use in the freezer, microwave, dishwasher, boiling water, and oven up
Why Do We Suggest Silicone ziplock bags?
1. Dried fruits or cakes that can’t be eaten are easy moisture and not easy to store. The silicone bag can keep the food dry.
2, The normal plastic bags have an odor and are not environmentally friendly. But the food-safe silicone is reusable for thousands of times, can save the material.
3. Snack storage is messy. But the silicone storage bags can help to keep the snack tidy. Several silicone bags for one family is very useful.
4. Fruits and vegetables are not easy to classify and store. The fresh period is short. The silicone bag can protect the moisture in fruit, prevent bacteria and keep the food fresh.
5. The durable silicone bag is strong, can help to store small pieces of things. With it, your life is healthier and the kitchen is cleaner and more organized.
6. The silicone can resist large range temperature, even in the freezer, it can keep flexible and anti-leak. We can use the silicone ziplock bag to store drinks, milk or soup in the freezer.