silicone muffin pans description
Silicone muffin pans are made by 100% food-grade silicone. It’s a perfect tool to make a muffin and other desserts. The silicone can resist high temperatures. The silicone muffin pans are microwave, oven safe. Silicone is non-toxic, not plastic, free of BPA. We can use the silicone muffin to bake the cupcake, muffin and etc.
Some times we will use the silicone cup mold together with silicone muffin pans to make cupcakes or small size desserts. We also have big size silicone cake pan to make a birthday cake, and snake silicone mold to make different shapes cake.
How is the silicone muffin pans advantages?
100% food-grade silicone material
The silicone muffin pans are made by 100% pure food-grade silicone material. Non-toxic, PBA free, no odor. Premium quality silicone does not contain cheaper alternative plastic fillers.
The silicone baking pans are safer than the metal baking tools, which will be treated with a popular non-stick coating containing PFOA. Perfluorooctanoic acid (PFOA) is a chemical labeled a toxic carcinogen by the EPA.
High-gloss finish and non-stick properties
Our silicone muffin pans made with high-gloss finish technology. This makes the baking pans surface non-porous for added non-stick properties. This helps you save time and energy by avoiding the frustrations of food sticking to your pan. Muffins easily pop out from the pan and clean-up is very easy.
The durable, eco-friendly, economic baking tool
The pure 100% food-grade silicone material ensures the baking muffin pans very durable. The inert silicone material complies with European and FDA health and food safety standards.
Never buy disposable muffin pans from now on. Choose the reusable silicone muffin pans, that can help to save the money, and it’s an eco-friendly and economical baking tool.
Large range temperature, easy to treat
The high-quality silicone material resists -40~230℃. It’s easy to clean and store. Oven, Dishwasher, Microwave, Freezer are all OK. It helps to save you time and pay more attention to baking fun.
We can use it for muffins, cupcakes, breakfast quiches, cookies, gelatin, chocolate, dips, candy, ice cubes, serving tray, and etc.
How to use silicone cake mold
- After the first and every use, wash with hot water (diluted food detergent) or put it in the dishwasher. Do not use abrasive cleaners or foam. Make sure that the silicone muffin pans are completely dry before use or storage.
- When baking, the silicone muffin pans should be opened on a flat baking dish. Do not allow the molds to dry. For example, a six-line mold, you only fill 3 molds, and the other 3 molds must be filled with water. Otherwise, the mold will burn out and the service life will be reduced. In order to achieve the best baking effect, you can spray a small amount of anti-stick baking pan oil on the surface of the silicone pan before baking.
- When the baking is complete, please remove the entire baking pan from the oven and place the baked product on the net rack to be cooled until it is completely cold.
- Silicone cake molds can only be used in ovens, ovens and microwave ovens. Never use them directly on gas or electricity, or directly above the heating plate or under the grill.
- Do not use a knife or other sharp utensils on the silicone cake mold. Do not use heavy pressure, pull or force against each other.
- Silicone cake mold (because of static electricity), it is easy to suck dust. When not in use for a long time, it is best to put it in a paper box and keep it in a cool place.
- Do not rinse with cold water immediately after getting out of the oven to extend the service life.
The silicone molds are the perfect tools to do baking. We have different kinds of silicone baking mold for your choice.
They are more and more popular in the market, welcome to your inquiry. We have plenty of storage and can accept OEM orders. Thanks.